26 September, 2005

Bin Ads in Jordan, Creatively Ironic

Creatively Ironic.... I hope people will get it this way ... at least,,,,



For Real,I guess one day we'll need to get Cindy Crawford making a promo on JTV throwing something in the Bin & all the guys going behind her throwing in the Bin & going after her... "Be clean, throw it in the Bin & Follow me!" !

I hope such ads in the newspapers will affect some people at least, Sha3teelee's Latest Post
is just an example to how un respectful those Bins are in town, again & again , its about Culture, Its about Kids Learning from their parents, its useless if you teach kids how to be clean in a clean environment in a subject or 2 at the school if he is leaving it right the opposite way with his parents & the community around him/her.

Sorry for the Quality of the Pic, it was taken Late Last night using My Cam from Yesterdays Al-Rai Newspaper.

Thanx for the Greater Amman Municipality for its efforts, as well as the newly formed Ministry of Environment.

2 comments:

nasimjo said...

I agree with you too,totally.. & its unusual to find people like me holding the trash in their pocket or Back Pack till they find one.

& many places where those exist, they are found empty!

at least look at our Universities & Campuses... it's like those people are movable Dumb Truck with all the trash flying away from them.despite Bins are BIG, COLORFUL & EVERYWHERE!

The problems that My University for examply looked more cleaner 3 years ago when i got excepted,the problem is still in those people.. & Trust me the service guys are "cleaning" all the time behind those young kids (I aint convinsed yet that all of them are Uni Students..!)

Aqaba is a place where Bins are everywhere... a problem still exist despite aqaba is a very clean Place..

in Amman those Greater Amman guys are working day & night doing there best,but i still agree with you regarding the Nr of Bins around & About.

Thanx for your comments

nasimjo said...

This is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig subject to talk about .... But it is really the core of the problem.


i'm a person who "unfortunately" doesnt literally pray (I always Pray & related to god in "my ways") at the moment, I've quitted it a while ago thinking that i must fix some "stuff" in my self...! I'm simply ashamed of facing God Praying in a mosque while i do some mistake that i know there not good to do.. I really dunno how all those people Pray & make their self religious while everything in their daily life has nothing to do with islam, not even with God's way & reason that he created Humans for!

Anyway,this is a biiig subject as i mentioned before... I totally agree with ur both comments, really thanx for sharing ur thoughts around here.

& Hey,I've suggested Cindy because she's famous, Paris Hilton is still new around & about :P