Yeah, for real ... the under 20 women World Cup has started on the 17th of August & it will last till the 1st of September... & believe you me, its hotter than the men's :)
Here , 1st of all , all the countries that has under 20 year women football teams can participate, without pre-qualification tournaments , like men's. ( & I'm Really wondering why our Jordanian team aint there! coz they play well after all!)
Here , everything is almost the same except for some facts:
- broadcasting licenses are almost free & TV channels are not buying them! people ain't killing their self either to watch it ... I'm watching it on Eurosport (Its on Eurosport and Eurosport 2).
- the event is being held in Russia, a country not capable of hosting the men's WC.
- the stadiums are empty, mostly!
- Fifa broadcasting guys are giving away the same quality of shots and production, but During the match, don't get surprised if the director switches to a camera focusing on a couple french kissing on the stadium!
- players standing in a defense wall have , somehow a different position :)
I Guess I'd let some pics speak for the event :)